Hearing Aid Brands and Personal Hearing Devices
Personal hearing devices are programmable instruments with digital circuits that can be accurately programmed to match the patient’s individual hearing loss, and sound sensitivities. The device separates the frequency response into bands and channels, which can be altered independently, creating a custom listening experience.
This custom technology allows improved clarity of sound, less circuit noise, faster processing of sound, and improved listening in background noise.
Through testing and consultation with an audiologist or hearing instrument specialist, we can determine the appropriate instrument choice for you. Factors considered include: hearing loss, lifestyle objectives, age, personal hearing device experience.
We Proudly Offer
- Hearing Tests for children (6+) and adultsTinnitus Therapy
- Hearing Protection- musicians, transit/construction workers, dentists, shooting range… and for kids!
- Latest Technology Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Adjustments
- Bluetooth Accessories for Hearing Aids
- Extended Warranties for Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Battery Discount Club
- Amplified Telephones
- Custom Earphones for Music
- Hearing Aid Repairs
To meet the increasing demand for individualized hearing aid solutions, we offer a full range of hearing aid brands for every type of customer. Some of the manufacturers we work with include: